I believe that’s what I’ve been running on for the past 10 months. I also believe I’m starting to crash & burn.
This is only a problem if life doesn’t stop for you to catch up…..Guess what? It sadly doesn’t. So onward, upward, do what you can, give a shit, but only about the things that matter to YOU. And above all else be grateful.
- A husband who is completely shattered from nursing me
- A son who text to see how radiotherapy went (& btw super proud of him getting selected as an emergency in the glenelg u 16 game for Sunday)
- A job I’m really enjoying and working with people I truly respect & admire
- And people reading my blog so they can keep up with what’s happening and more importantly to me, how I’m feeling. That’s the kind of support that is really keeping me positive. That’s you guys. So thanks x
- Btw I would love any feedback on my book on my blog TGIF…go to menu >Fiction
Happy days xx